Terms and Conditions of accessing/using this site
Your access to and/or use of the InterPrac General Insurance website and associated webpages (‘Site'), is conditional on your acceptance of the following terms and conditions. By accessing or otherwise using this Site, you accept and agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not access or use the Site
- Your access to and/or use of the Site is entirely at your own risk and cost, and although InterPrac will try to ensure that the Site is of the highest quality, InterPrac provides no warranty that you will be able to access or the Site, or that the Site will be error free, free of viruses or bugs or compatible with any other software or material.
- Unless otherwise specified, InterPrac does not warrant that your access of, or any communication between yourself and, the Site is secure from interception by third parties. However, the Site does use secure encryption technology for any transactions you engage in via the Site.
- InterPrac reserves the right to deny you access to the Site for any reason whatsoever and without need for prior notice (although InterPrac will endeavour to provide such notice where possible).
- You shall not access or use the Site using any improper means or for any improper purpose, including for (but not limited to) the purpose of sending spam, soliciting business from NTAA members, stealing or otherwise inappropriately accessing InterPrac's intellectual property, or damaging InterPrac (including InterPrac's reputation), the Site, our employees, members or any other associates.
- InterPrac reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time and for any reason and without need for prior notice (although InterPrac will endeavour to provide such notice where possible), and your continued accessing or usage of the Site will constitute acceptance of such changes and of the new terms and conditions in full and in addition to any previous terms and conditions in relation to any earlier access or use.
- Although InterPrac may provide links to external (i.e., third party) websites that may contain information it considers useful for its members, including websites of third party advertisers, InterPrac does not endorse or approve the content of any external website and is not responsible for the content of or any access to any external website, whether you are directed to such an external site by a link on the Site or otherwise.
- You shall keep your username and password confidential and shall not disclose either or both of them to any third party for reason and shall take all precautions to prevent it being used by anyone else. However, should you disclose them to someone else or fail to take precautions and another party learns your username and/or password, you agree to indemnify InterPrac for any loss or damage that may be incurred by InterPrac as a result.
- When accessing and using the Site, you shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations of Victoria, Australia, as well all applicable laws and regulations of the State, Territory, country or other jurisdiction from which you access the Site.
- The copyright in this Site and all associated material is the property of the InterPrac and/or its entities. By accessing or using the Site, InterPrac grants you a limited license to view and otherwise access content on the website, but you are not authorised to use such content or source code for any other purposes, including reverse engineering or copying that content or source code, unless otherwise specified. All other rights are reserved, and, except as outlined above or as otherwise permitted by the Copyright Act 1968, no part of this Site and associated material may be reproduced or published in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by information storage or retrieval system, without prior written permission from InterPrac.
- You shall not start court proceedings (except proceedings seeking urgent interlocutory relief) in respect of a dispute arising out of this agreement unless you have first referred the dispute to mediation and, failing resolution, then to arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Act 1984 (Vic).
- No waiver of any default in the strict and literal performance of or compliance with any provision, condition or requirement of this agreement is to be deemed to be a waiver of strict and literal performance of and compliance with any other provision, condition or requirement in this agreement, nor a waiver of or in any manner a release of any party from strict and literal performance of and compliance with any provision, condition or requirement in the future, nor will any delay or omission of any party to exercise any right in any manner impair the exercise of any such right accruing to such party thereafter.
- If any provision of this agreement is invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not be affected and such invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision is to be severed from this agreement.
- This agreement sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between the Partners regarding the subject matter of this agreement and supersedes all prior agreements, understandings and representations.
Website information and content
The information provided on this website does not cover all aspects of the law on the relevant subject matter. Professional advice should be sought before any action is taken based upon the matters described and discussed on this site.
To the extent permitted by law, we make no representations about the suitability of the content of this site for any purpose. All content is provided without any warranty of any kind. We disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to the content, including but not limited to all implied warranties and conditions of fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
We will not be liable for any damages or injury caused by, including but not limited to, any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation of transmission, computer virus, or line failure. To the extent permitted by law we will not be liable for any damages or injury, including but not limited to, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this site.
We endeavour to keep the information and other content of the Site accurate and up-to-date but, notwithstanding this, we provide no warranty that the content of the Site, including anything provided by any third parties, is accurate, complete or current. It is your responsibility to verify any information before relying on it. The content of this site may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
We reserve the right to modify the content of this site from time to time.
We may use technology to collect anonymous information about the use of our website, for example when you browse our website our service provider logs your server address, the date and time of your visit, the pages and links accessed and the type of browser used. It does not identify you personally and we only use this information for statistical purposes and to improve the content and functionality of our website, to better understand our clients and markets and to improve our services.
In order to collect this anonymous data we may use “cookies”. Cookies are small pieces of information which are sent to your browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Sometimes they identify users where the website requires information to be retained from one page to the next. This is purely to increase the functionality of the site. Cookies by themselves cannot be used to discover the identity of the user. Cookies do not damage your computer and you can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie so that you can decide if you want to accept it. Once you leave the site, the cookie is destroyed and no personal or other information about you is stored.
Our Website allows visitors to submit information via Self-Service forms. The information submitted via the Forms is not encrypted, although we can ensure you that all information submitted via this mechanism is kept as confidential as any other data held on our site. Should you wish to submit your information in a different manner, please contact us to request a hard copy or word based form.
Information collected for General Insurance purposes is also stored on a database which is accessible by authorised PSC Connect Pty Ltd staff only (password protected).